Saturday, April 25, 2009

Di Di's Walking Video And Biting Tissue Paper Picture

Yesterday I brought Di Di and Pi Pi out to walk.
This time I'm very clever.
I really closed all the door include the toilet door.
But the Di Di really like to hide.
He always hide in a cupboard.
Slide hide he also not care.
As long as he can hide there to sleep.
I found that Di Di's walking very weird.
It's not like skating.
It seems like same hand with same leg together walk.
But not same hand with same leg.
He walks very fast, but the walking way not same as other normal tortoises (Miao Miao dont know how to wak. She skate everytime.).
I also cant explain.
So I recorded video.
When Di Di hidden in one place, the dust was stick near his eye.
So I use tissue paper to remove it.
But Di Di bite the tissue paper.
The he run away.









Di Di is biting tissue paper. (The picture is too dark to see.)





Di Di run away, but still biting the tissue paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment