Monday, May 4, 2009

Much Much Bigger Tortoise

Last Friday (1/5/09), when my friends were hardworking in studying for examination, 
I was in Klang.
I visited my grandmum who was sick long time ago.
After that, my father took us to see flower.
Then reached one place where sell fountain.
The boss have many fishes in different fountains.
Suddenly I saw something like tortoise's head.
After I thinked, the things move.
So I knew is really a tortoise.
I went to see.
WAH!!!!!!
That tortoise was much much bigger than my all 8 tortoises.
My Qiao Qiao around 8 cm diameter of body.
So small.
That tortoise has around 15 cm diameter of body.
Really shocked me.
Although the tortoise is very very very big, but I like it.
Becasue it is very cute.
Maybe due to too much water, it only use 2 legs to swim and walk.
It's very shy too.
Everytime I wanted to touch it, it hide its head.
Unfortunately, I didnt take photo of him.
But if I took, I also cant see the size la.
After knowing big tortoise also cute, 

 me and my sister decided to let Pi Pi, Di Di, Kui Kui and Miao Miao grow bigger as their age should be.
Qiao Qiao and Li Li also should grew bigger, but they now also walk so slow.
If more bigger size, then they might be more lazy.
So we let 4 tortoises grow more faster by feeding every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment