Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Lost My Di Di, Di Di maybe die already

Yesterday night 0n 9.45pm, I took all tortoises go out to walk.
One hour after, I start to took them back to their houses.
But Di Di was lost.
Only 5 tortoises were found.
My mother and I search everywhere maybe he can hide.
But we can't find it.
All doors were lock, only the toilet door was open.
Maybe he drop into the toilet.
But also not possible.
Because the way to the toilet I had blocked.
Where is my Di Di?
Till now I also can't search.
Half day he lost.
Maybe he die already due to no water.
But I also need to find his body.
I lost my Di Di.
It's my fault again.
How many times do i need to kill my tortoises?
I don't want that.
I want back my Di Di.
I cry and cry and cry.
I pray Buddha for many times.
But I also can't find.
What should I do?
I lost my Di Di.
Now I left only 7 tortoises.
Two in Klang and 5 in Ipoh.
Di Di, please go home if you still alive or you let me find your body if you had left.
Please tell me where are you?
I gonna find you.

No comments:

Post a Comment