Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Di Di home!!!!

Di Di found back.
On 9.45pm, my mother suddenly shout.
Di Di was found after gam gam 48 hours.
Di Di hide under a pail in toilet.
Di Di looks like very timid.
He is hungry, but he doesn't go out to search for food.
I quickly take him go to bath, then give him food to eat.
He is very guai.
He finishs all the food i give.
Di Di home.
Buddha very efficient.
Because I just cry in front of Buddha before my mother found him.
When I after bath, I go to divine占卜, 

I get princess fairy which means that I will find my Di Di home.
It's true.
Di Di really home now.


My dreams also very true, because on monday early morning, around 3 to 4am, i dreamed that my mother found Di Di and Di Di is between wall with something like cupboard.
In the real life, really my mother found out Di Di and really Di Di is between wall and a pail.


I now have 8 tortoises again.

Things that I have promise to Buddha, I have to do it.
Because Buddha had brings back Di Di, so I must do my pomises.
Di Di, I'm glad that you are home now.

No comments:

Post a Comment