Saturday, May 16, 2009

Really Very Naughty Di Di

Di Di really very naughty.
No wonder that time he can hide so secretly.
No one seen him.
Today i brought all the tortoises out to walk.
Then I lost Di Di again.
I heard some sound behind a cupboard, then I saw him.
He hide behind the piano.
I don't know how did he climb to there.
Even want him to slice climb, he also like.
As long as he can hide away from me.
Then I pull him out.
Then he continue walk.
Then in 5 minutes time, I lost Di Di again.
Then I heard some sound again from another cupboard.
Then I saw him again.
Behind the cupboard.
Also slide climb.
Then I take him out again.
Then he hide again.
This time he hide behind a basket.
Below is the picture.
Then I take him out.
Then he back to the second place.
The naughty Di Di, so many place he like to hide.
And so secretly.
No wonder I can find him that time.




The third place he hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment