Friday, May 8, 2009

Ying Ying Recall in My Mind

Today Chinese exam is write essay.
Then one of the five tittles is things that I regret.
Suddenly I thinked of Ying Ying.
Then I write the true story of Ying Ying.
I cry all the way I write.
I miss Ying Ying.
I really hate myself who kill Ying Ying.
If I realise it early, I will not lose Ying Ying.
She will be with Li Li now.
But I lost her.
I lost my cutie baby.
I really miss her.
Why did I so cruel to her?
I should take care of her.
Her leg hurt. i should know it early.
I should separate her with Qiao Qiao.
Then she might not left me.
But it's too late.
Ying Ying had left one year ago.
Now don't know where she go.
Maybe she went to good owner.
Maybe not.
I also don't know.
I just know I miss her.
I should take care of other tortoises too.
Don't let them become second Ying Ying.

No comments:

Post a Comment