Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Something to be shared


When 2 tortoises play kiss, one tortoise will move towards to another tortoise, the another tortoise will move backwards and both hands will put aside of the head.


When I was a primary student, I have 4 tortoises. One day, I took 2 of them out. When I wan to take them home, I lost one. I found everywhere, but still can't find. I took the another tortoise out again to help me to find it. The tortoise walked towards kitchen. I followed it. When it stopped, I found that the naughty tortoise really in the kitchen. It's true and I had no tell lie. But I'm really do not know who are they? Are they still alive? Maybe is Qiao Qiao, Li Li, Ying Ying or the other one tortoise. Because four of them are bought together.

No comments:

Post a Comment