Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Naughty But Cute Tortoises

I have 8 tortoises now, they are Jing Jing, Min Min, Pi Pi, Di Di, Kui Kui, Miao Miao, Qiao Qiao and Li Li. Most of them are very naughty, but sometimes they are very cute, especially their action.


Jing Jing is now 1 years old & 2 months old. It is still young to estimate whether it is a girl or a boy. It is very naughty, because it don't like to sleep. I knew it, so I use something to block it, but it still had way to crawl down from my bed. One time, it crawled down my bed and walk out of my room. When I woke up, I found it near staircase. That was really shocked me. I can't imagine if I woke up lately. Now, it and Min Min lived in Klang with my father. They only recognized my father as their owner and they don't know me and their name anymore, because my father never call their name. Jing Jing's eye showed me that it is very strong, brave, has confident and don't give up. It had two times experiment about leaving of its friends and living with naughty Pi Pi who once bite it, then change to live with Di Di who is tamer. Last 9 months, before it live in Klang, it has a small hole near its mouth. Sometimes, the food get suck there and I have to remove it and feed it. Jing Jing bite my finger no pain, only seems like scratch itchy. The fish shop brother said the hole is Jing Jing's incomplete, the hole will become bigger when the age increases. But after live with my father, no more hole near Jing Jing's mouth. It turns normal again. Jing Jing always play kiss kiss with Min Min.
Jing Jing was very strong tortoise. Because he had saw his two partner dead in front of him. That is Ban Ban and Pei Pei. When Pei Pei left that day, I had to go back to Ipoh from Klang, so I bring Jing Jing along to Ipoh. The next day my family and I travelled to Thailand. But I cannot bring Jing Jing ad I'm afraid that Jing Jing will left away too due to the death of Pei Pei. I put a tortoises with Jing Jing, that is Di Di which is very tame and don't bite people. Luckily after travelling to Thailand, Jing Jing still alive. So I brought a new tortoises as Jing Jing's new partner, Min Min.

Min Min is now 1 years old. It is still small to estimate that it is a girl or a boy. It is very adorable. It will sleep when it is on the bed. Min Min's eye and its figure look like very silly. That's why it is very cute and it will stay still to let me take photo. It is now not as silly as the first day I bought it. Min Min can be recognized through its shell, eye + figure. Its shell has black spot, make its shell looks darker than Jing Jing's shell. Min Min like to bully Jing Jing, it like to crawl up Jing Jing's shell. Every morning, Min Min have a crazy action which is suddenly splash water like something happen.

Pi Pi is now 3 years & 7 months old. It is a very naughty boy. When I come near him to take photo or give food, he will keep swimming, because he thinks that got food to eat. He will bite my finger if my finger nears him. It has long finger nails and big long tail. Pi Pi always fight with Di Di when I give food or take photo.
Di Di is now 3 years & 7 months old. It is a shy boy. When I want to take photo of him, he will swim away. That's why less photo of him. He has small tail and short finger nails. Di Di's size is smaller than Pi Pi.


Kui Kui is now 4 years & 1 month old. He is a adorable boy. I had try a few times before when he rest on a stone. I took him out and put him on my palm. He never move and just rest on it till I put him down. Now he seldom rest on the stone, but Miao Miao does. Kui Kui has long finger ails and medium tail. Kui Kui always play kiss kiss with Miao Miao, but every time I see them, they realise very early and separate immediately.

Miao Miao is now 4 years & 1 month old. It is a hot-temperes but shy girl. She bites my finger if my finger nears her. She has long finger nails and big long tail. When I take her out, she will walk like ice-skating, very fast disappear.
Qiao Qiao is now 11 years & 4 months old. It is a big-sized girl. She will bite my finger if my finger nears her. She has short but sharp finger nail
s ans small short tail. She likes to bite other tortoises' leg. On February in this year, one tortoise named Ying Ying died, because Qiao Qiao bite her leg and I forgot to apply medicine on it. Now, Qiao Qiao and Li Li were separately live, because she hurt Li Li also. After Ying Ying died, one day, I took Qiao Qiao out, she followed me whenever I went to where. This action she never do, but Ying Ying does. Qiao Qiao's size is bigger than Li Li.

Li Li is now 11 years old & 4 months old. It is a girl She will bite my finger if my finger nears her. She has long sharp finger nails ans small short tail. She doesn't like medicine. Every time I apply medicine on her, she will use her long finger to revolt. She is now very timid, maybe because Qiao Qiao bite her. When I pass by her, she will contract her head, legs and hands. Li Li loves home very much. Every time I take her out, she will walk back towards her aquarium.

No comments:

Post a Comment