Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Left Tortoises

Now, I have 8 tortoises. But before that, I can have more than 15 tortoises, but they don't have fate with me. So most of them left me, more than 3 in young and 4 in adult. Now I would write about some of my left tortoises which i remember.

Around standard 5 and 6, I had a small tortoise which was blind. It wasn't blind since young, but in sudden. It can't see to eat food. I was really upset at that time. I didn't know what to do. Pet clinic won't help me, they cured dogs and cats the most. They won't help me to curve my small tortoise. I had no idea about curing. Didn't know who, maybe mother taught me use water to rub it's eye carefully. Every day I rub it's eye. It's true, I can see the improving. I can see it's small black iris and it started to eat. I continue rub it's eye every day But one night, it died. Reason was not it didn't eat food or blind, but is me. I didn't put water into the aquarium. Si it left me in not willing. I was really really really very regret. But nothing can save my tortoise. I killed it in accidentally.

Last year December, 2 tortoises left me. They were Ban Ban and Pei Pei. Ban Ban was the first tortoise I started to decide to give name to all tortoises. It was bought last year October 15 in One Utama. Ban Ban and Jing Jing were present of finish PMR exam. Ban Ban never eat food till died. I bring it to nearby fish shop in Ipoh, to let the brother to see what happen. He said Ban Ban can't saved, it has a kind of sick which made it's shell compact. So I have nothing to cure it. That time, I had 9 tortoises include Ban Ban and Jing Jing and I had not yet know about Ban Ban's sick. So i want to have 10 tortoises. So I bought 1 tortoise in Ipoh last year November 5. It named Pei Pei. It was very cute, when I put it in my bed, it will sleep immediately. When I put it on my hand, it will sleep. But it also didn't eat food till died. What I had to do is give love to them before they died. On December 4, Ban Ban left, and then on December 11, Pei Pei left. They were look like a lovers, because they died on different Tuesday within one week.

Another tortoise is Ying Ying. It was already 11 years old (if it didn't die), same age as Qiao Qiao and Li Li. Ying Ying very guai, when I take it out, it will walk near me, and it will not bite me like Qiao Qiao. It will rise up it's head and want me to sayang. It was a coward, so Qiao Qiao liked to bully it and bite it. I had hurt on it's leg before it left. I got apply medicine on it. The leg got fully recover, but got a few days, I was really not free, I din't apply medicine. I found that it liked to sleep on the rock. I thought it was lazy, but not. One day, I took it out, it's leg was terrible hurt and it gonna left me. That time I finally understood why it liked to sleep on the rock. It's leg was hurt, it had no more energy as the leg keep hurting. So it liked to sleep. BUt I found out too late, so it still left me with it's dried-bloody leg.

Got 2 tortoises was given by my neighbour which had to move house. They already castrate阉 (not by me or my parents), so they had no tail. That time they older than Qiao Qiao, Ying Ying and Li Li many years. Then one day, suddenly got bad smell when i pass through the aquarium. Finally i noticed one tortoise died. Then a few days or weeks, another died also.

All of this tortoises left me with their sadness and my regretfulness because of my careless.

No comments:

Post a Comment