Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Baby Give Birth?!

WHAT!!!!!
Got a broken egg....inside Jing Jing & Min Min's aquarium.
Is that true?
But is really an egg.
I can't believe it.
I think Min Min is the mummy and Jing Jing is the daddy.
Because one week ago Min Min was very naughty and active.
She kept play the water and I think might she is almost give birth.
But few days ago, she was very silent.
I think that time she might already give birth, but no one know.
And she maybe also don't know what is that?
So she might be stepped on it and broken it.
Because when my father bathed them, 
he found the water is in white colour and has broken egg.


It is shocked to know they give birth.
Because Jing Jing and Min Min are still small 
And they almost three years old only.
It gives me a feeling that small child give birth.
But I also quite excited, because maybe my sis 
And me successfully pair a couple.
And we might can have a new baby from them.
It is so excited to see that.
I wish to see new baby born soon.


Below is the broken egg.



No comments:

Post a Comment