Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Place to Walk

I had already mentioned I had shifted house.
I was too busy with my college homework.
So I had no time to bring my tortoises out to walk.
But my tortoises are damn noisy every day and night, 

especially Min Min, the smallest age tortoise.
It's no need to sleep, just play the water.
So my mother decide to place the tortoises inside toilet 

where there is a place can let them walk many hours without losing a tortoise.
Below is the place where they play.





1 comment:

Joanne Teh said...

Hi, Nice to meet you around the net. I saw your blog while surfing easyhits4u.com. Did you earn money online? Or your just using Traffic exchange to promote your blog? If you are interest to join other Traffic exchange, you may visit my blog for more details.

Anyway, overall, you have a good and clean blog, and nice posts about your pet. Good job for your blog. I like to read articles not only words but with picture too! Wish you good luck and have a nice day :)


Best regards,
Ads star
http://ads-star.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment