Friday, August 20, 2010

Am I rear tortoises a fault?

Today I read through the information searched from internet
--- how to rear tortoises.
I finally know why those died tortoises left me.
It was my fault.

For example, Ying Ying was hurt by Qiao Qiao. Why was Qiao Qiao bite her leg? Because she was hungry and I didn't give food on time. So she bite Ying Ying's leg to fulfill her stomach and for fun.
Another example, one tortoise was blind, its eye was covered by a white skin. This is because the water is dirty, so the bacteria go into its eye.

I really scare I keep continue "kill" the tortoises indirectly.
I saw some of my tortoises rolled their eye using theirs hands.
This means that bacteria had gone through their eye.
If I didn't good care of them, they will blind also.

Am I rear tortoises a fault?
I shouldn't rear tortoises, 
because I don't know how to take care of tortoises.
This is what I always say to myself.
But I really crazy in love with them.
How could I let go them?
My heart will break if I let them go.
I wouldn't happy if I know they had trouble outside.
I can't let go them.

No comments:

Post a Comment