Sunday, July 15, 2012

Long Time No Update My Tortoises' New

I had been long time no update this blog.
This is because first, I still have no internet at home; second, my assignment is compressing me into piece.
I have a lot of news to say, but time has made me forgotten.
So I just tell the latest new.
Few weeks ago, my friend want my help to take care of her tortoise, because she is busy.
At first i was very happy, because I really crazy love with tortoise.
I feel tortoise is more cute than dogs or cats (my feeling).
But something happen. My favourite tortoise, Kui Kui hurt.
He has a hurt on his neck and both legs.
I was so sad and cry that time.
I wonder is that my fault to agree to take care of my friend's tortoise.
What I think is because I had experienced before.
2 years ago, I had 7 tortoises, that time has Ying Ying (left), Qiao Qiao, Li Li, Kui Kui, Miao Miao, Pi Pi and Di Di.
Then my father granted me 2 tortoises as my PMR result, which is Ban Ban and Jing Jing.
So I have 9 tortoises.
But then Ban Ban left due to body sickness.
Pei Pei joined the big family, but it left few weeks later too.
Min Min joined the big family. (9 tortoises that time)
Ying Ying left also due to body sickness.
So I have 8 tortoises at the end.

This gave me a sign that I cannot rear more than 8 tortoises.
Therefore I rejected to take care my friend's tortoise.
I was afraid my friend's tortoises will break the number 8 again.

No comments:

Post a Comment