Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Fishes Real Pity

May I know what was happening to my fishes?
Yesterday die 2 more fishes.
And this morning my only 2 drain fishes also die.
I have no chance to have a new baby from my mummy drain fish.
Because it has no more energy to give birth.
I thought I can have baby drain fishes.
Because the mummy drain fish's stomach very big.
But I'm lose.
I lose to their fate.
They don't belong to me.
So they left me.
Now I left only 2 fishes.
But can anyone tell me that they are belong to me and they will live forever?

2 comments:

lilychan said...

hi, my name is Lily.
What happen to your fish oh?
They died 1 by 1 in juz a few days, I guess mayb they fall sick adi?
U can check wether their body got small white spots or red spots. Or maybe their colour bcum dull? If got, means they sick ad.
I kept fish as pet when I was in primary scholl. Once, my whole tank of fishes died 1 by 1 within 1 week. That time I feel so sad. Hiaz...

TriciaBarbie龟龟 said...

Hi, nice to meet you.
Actually I know they will leave me soon.
Because every time I bath them, remove slightly oil on the surface of the aquarium, then they start to uncomfortable.
Most of their friends already left, sure they will leave soon.
But the fishes still very small, so my heart also not too hurt.
But sadness still there.
Maybe God want me to take full care of my tortoises.

Post a Comment