Monday, July 27, 2009

My Pity Fishes

My pity fishes...........
On Saturday got more than 100 fishes.
Then die many.
Left 50 something.
Yesterday I bathed them and changed them to another aquarium.
Maybe because of I change their home, they left again.
Now left only 7 fishes.
I was really very very sad.
But what can I do?
They want to left me.
If I don't take them home on Saturday, 

the teachers will throw them all away.
But not I take them home and rear them.
They still left me.
I really like fishes.
But why they don't want me?
7 fishes, can they still alive?
I really wish that they can still alive forever till big big.
I want fishes.
Please, god.
Let me have this 7 fishes.
I don't want them leave me too.
Please leave them alone and bring to me.
Don't take them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment