Sunday, July 26, 2009

Gift of Fishes

Hahaha...........I have new fishes.
This time not drain fishes oh.
They are orange or black colour.
And they are all free.
Yesterday was my school canteen day and after clean all things, 

many students had went home, but I'm still waiting for my parents.
I walked towards office.
A teacher came down from staircase holding some small packet of fishes and a big packet of fishes.
She saw me and ask me whether want fishes.
I said :"Can I have?"
She said :"Yes. Of course."
Then she gave me one small packet of fishes around 10 fishes.
She walked to the office and me too.
Then I saw her gave the big packet of fishes to assistant principal co-curriculum's daughter.
That daughter said :"Wah! So many. Cannot la."
I was standing there and wishing to have some more fishes.
That teacher really gave me again one small packet of fishes.
That time I have 16 fishes.
Later another teacher saw me holding three small packet of fishes.
She asked me to take the big packet of fishes.
Because they will throw all the fishes, cause no place to rear them.
I sms my father a few times and he wanted.
So I got so many fishes lo.
Actually I can have more than 100 fishes.
But due to lack of oxygen and hot sun, around 50 fishes die.
And now left the number as the below picture.

My friends win prizes, but I get free fishes.
I also very happy of the fishes.




Two aqaurium to rear the fishes.





One of the two aquarium





Another aquarium.

No comments:

Post a Comment