Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Qiao Qiao And Li Li's One Day Trip In Home

Today I bring Qiao Qiao and Li Li out to walk.
They walk from 9pm something to 11.35pm.
Actually they never walk for so long time, 3 hours.
But I seen them walk all the time without resting and they seem like very happy.
So I just let them walk till I finish watch movie.
When the movie is having the advertisement, 

I frighten them to take some video.
Both tortoises are very naughty.
Qiao Qiao gives me three times of urine.
The third time is just I bring her to toilet to wash away the dust on her body then back to her aquarium, she suddenly urine.
Luckily not on my shirt, is on the mat outside the toilet.
But naughty Li Li really very naughty.
She gives me one time of urine, but is on my shirt and trouser.
When I just walk out from the toilet, want to put her back to aquarium, 

she urine on my shirt and trouser.
So naughty is her.
I know I bullying them is my fault, but I like mah, so they bully me back lo.
Haiz........

No comments:

Post a Comment