Tuesday, March 16, 2010

No Time To Take Care My Tortoises

I had moved into new house since last year Christmas.
In between, I had only brought my tortoises for a walk once.
I had asked my father's permission that I want to brought them out, 

but my father disagree.
Maybe my father don't want my tortoises dirty the new house.
Now, my tortoises only remember my father, 

a very loving person who keep feeding them everyday.
They don't know me.
And my favourite Kui Kui also don't want to climb on my hand.
I felt very sad.
Every time when my father pass by them, 

they flash the water and want to eat although they had eaten.
But they have no reaction when I pass by.
Only when I stand in front of them, and tempting them.
NOT FAIR.


It's all because I had no time to take care them.
I had started to study in college and do homework everyday.
When I was free, I bathe them, they will scratch my hand.
But when my father bathe them, nothing happen.
NOT FAIR AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment